Scott Boudreau is a Canadian grappler, jiu-jitsu competitor and is currently a 4-Times Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu World Champion and a 1-Time Pans Jiu-Jitsu Champion holding World titles for 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012 in the most prestigious governing body of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu IBJJF. He also has submission grappling titles in The North American Grappling Association NAGA Championship Silver and Bronze in the Experts Division. Scott is a BJJ Black Belt under Don Whitefield (Ricardo De La Riva Black Belt). Scott is a 2nd degree Black Belt in the full contact martial art of Kyokushin Karate and is a Thai Boxing instructor. He has trained with some of the most recognized martial artists in the world including International Kyokushin Karate leader Kancho Matsui, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Master Ricardo De La Riva, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belts and Multiple Times World Champions Rubens Charles “Cobrinha” and Luca Lepri and female Black Belt and Multiple Times World Champion Luanna Alzuguir, UFC fighter Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira. Scott is a dedicated student under West Coast BJJ Head Instructor Black Belt Don Whitefield, and 6th Degree Black Belt Shihan Stuart Corrigal Canadian Branch Chief of Kyokushin Karate. In December 2010, Scott and training partner Mike Hansen founded Budo Mixed Martial arts school on a mission to spread the knowledge and practice of realistic martial arts.
- IBJJF Nogi Worlds Jiu-Jitsu Championships 2017 Black Belt - BRONZE
- IBJJF Worlds Master Jiu-Jitsu Championships 2017 Black Belt - BRONZE
- IBJJF Seattle International Open 2017 Black Belt - GOLD
- IBJJF Nogi San Jose International Open 2017 Black Belt - BRONZE
- IBJJF Gi San Jose International Open 2017 Black Belt - SILVER
- IBJJF Long Beach International Open 2016 Black Belt - GOLD
- IBJJF Nogi Worlds Jiu-Jitsu Championships 2016 Black Belt - BRONZE
- NAGA Seattle 2016 Nogi Expert Level - GOLD
- NAGA Seattle 2016 Gi Black Belt - GOLD
- IBJJF Pans Jiu-Jitsu Championships 2015 Black Belt - BRONZE
- IBJJF Worlds Master Jiu-Jitsu Championships 2015 Brown Belt - GOLD
- IBJJF Worlds Master Jiu-Jitsu Championships 2014 Purple Belt - GOLD
- IBJJF Pans Jiu-Jitsu Championships 2014 Purple Belt - GOLD
- IBJJF Worlds Master Jiu-Jitsu Championships 2013 Purple Belt - GOLD
- IBJJF Worlds Master Jiu-Jitsu Championships 2012 Blue Belt - GOLD
Scott is sponsored by:
Mike Hansen is a Jiu Jitsu Black Belt and trains Muay Thai. He has trained with some of the best in the world incuding, Roberto “Cyborg” Abreu, Ricardo Liborio and Antonio “Minotauro” Noguira to name a few.
Mike is a 2014 NAGA Champion. He also competes regularly and just competed in the Jiu Jitsu world championships. Mike’s goal is to share the art of Jiu Jitsu to the world. It is a great way to build confidence and get in shape in a fun environment.
Dan has spent the majority of his life training in Martial Arts. Earning his first black belt in the art of TaeKwonDo while also being an active member of his high school wrestling team. Training in disciplines of Boxing, Kickboxing, Mauy Thai and Shotokan Karate before starting his journey in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in 2005. Dan started sharing his passion of Martial Arts through teaching Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in 2010 and has invested in his own training by constantly learning from the best Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu instructors and clubs in the world. Dan earned his Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt in 2015 under Don Whitefield of West Coast Jiu-Jitsu.
Chris has been training in martial arts since the age of 6. His first martial art was Shotokan Karate which he practiced for 3 years as a treatment for childhood asthma. He enjoyed the martial art as a hobby and later practiced Taekwondo for 2 years and achieved a black belt. He later joined Budo due to its unique and challenging fitness programs. He is now in his 4 year at Budo Mixed Martial Art, regularly training in both Kyokushin Karate and Muay Thai Kickboxing. His mixed stand-up style is the result of training under Budo instructors Scott Boudreau, Laszlo Antal, and Mike Hansen.
Anthony started training martial arts at Budo during its first year of inception. He began his tutelage under Senpai Scott training Kyokushin Karate for two years. He later expanded his training by dabbling in mixed martial arts under the direction of his teacher who happened to be cross-training styles at the time. Eventually Anthony was introduced to the wonderful world of grappling and fell in love with Brazilian Jiu-jitsu.
It has been a total of four years of non-stop training every day for Anthony and he has no intention of slowing down. He would want nothing more than to show the world the beautiful art of BJJ and all the amazing things it can do to someone’s life. OSU!
· 1st WCMC Submission Only Championships 2013
· 1st BC Provincials BJJ Championships 2013
· 1st Copa Katana Brazilian Jiu-jitsu Championships 2014
· 1st West Coast Combat Championships Expert Division 2014
· Winner by 1st round submission via RNC of the Battlefield Fight League 31 amateur event
Julius has been training with Westcoast martial arts for about six years and acquired a rank of purple belt under Professor Don Whitefield. He started his martial art journey at the age of 11 as a kick boxer learning the art of Yaw Yan with the compliment of boxing in the later years. Before Julius started training with Westcoast he was training Japanese combat Jiu-jitsu which emphasize on self-defence.